2-4 heads of kale
1/4 of lemon (squeeze for lemon juice)
1tbsp olive oil
nutritional yeast to taste (I put about 1/3 cup)
himalayan pink salt to taste
cayenne pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Tear kale leaves off of stems in about 2-3 inch pieces. Put in large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, nutritional yeast, and spices to kale. Massage kale with you hands to blend ingredients.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a large pan and spread kale evenly on pan.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes (depending on how crispy you like them) and then enjoy!