The spicy, sweet, sticky goodness that is my favourite veggie side to almost every meal!! Such a family favourite that my mom and grandma have been asking me for the recipe for weeks! I usually just “wing it” but I finally measured it out so I could share it with them and all of you! 🙂
(For 2 servings of a side veggie dish. Double for 4 people)
- 20-25 Medium sized Brussel Sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour glazed brussel sprouts and sauce onto a tin-foiled oven pan. Turn brussel sprouts face down (cut sides touching pan).
- Cook for 25-35 minutes, or until the face down sides have browned and crisped.