Made this on a hot summer day when I didn’t want the oven on and didn’t want any hot food. It was the perfect, light and easy dinner for myself and my husband! Hope you enjoy! 🙂
Recipe: Deconstructed Veggie Sushi Bowl
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 1 cup cooked brown rice (cooled)
- 2 cups cooked edamame (cooled)
- 2 nori seaweed sheets sliced into thin pieces
- 1/4 cucumber cut into thin bitesize pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded (or chopped) carrots
- 2 radishes sliced thinly
- 1 avocado sliced
- pickled ginger (found mine in the international food aisle of the grocery store)
- soy sauce
- Put half of the brown rice in one bowl, half in another bowl.
- Top bowls with half the ingredients of all ingredients except ginger and soy sauce.
- Then add the ginger and soy sauce to taste (I prefer twice as much pickled ginger as my husband, that stuff is my kryptonite!)
- Mix and enjoy!